ENTEL RP 500 Series
Low-Power 5-watt Repeater The RP Series base station is a high quality, affordable talk through base station. It offers the perfect solution to those users wishing to improve or extend the range of their local on sitecommunication system.
RP510 - 66 to 88Mhz
RP520 - 136 to 174Mhz
RP580 - 400 to 470Mhz
RP580U - 450-520Mhz
- Compact, Durable with Robust & Weatherproof Case with 7mm Thich covers
- Operates from external 12V, 110-240V or optional internal battery. Can
be wall, desk or vehicle mounted and even used transportable. Will
interface with aftermarket tone/telephone interconnect panels.
- The RP Series can perform at full power for 100% of its duty cycle.
- The RP Series can be controlled locally, by using the loudspeaker on the front and a choice of optional plug in microphones.
- In the event of a mains failure the base will alert the user and automatically switch to the optional back-up battery (if fitted).
- Single antenna operation is available using an optional internal duplexer or RF coax switching relay.
- Where country licencing dictates, the RP Series base station can use an in-built second receiver to check for any incoming signals on the base TX frequency. If a signal is detected, the base station will not transmit.
- An optional scrambler is available for when the base station is controlled locally and scrambling is used on the radio system.
Internal Li-Ion Battery for Transportable and Backup Use
Desk Mic with Optional Foot Switch