with DSC VHF & GPS
Drop it on a deck or drop it in the water, the HX750S is designed to take on the roughest of seas and keep you communicating all day with it's ergonomically shape and an die cast chassis.
- DSC Distress, All Ships, Group and Position Polling
- One hand operation
- Rubber armor on case for sure grip and durability
- SOS Strobe light
- Programmable channel names, Scan, Dual Watch and P-Scan
- Large 1150mAh Li-Ion Battery
- 7-hour battery life (5/5/90 duty cycle)
- 0.25uV receive sensitivity
- 700mW Speaker Audio
The HX850S radio is designed for the highest-level boating enthusiast. This advanced FLOATING handheld VHF/GPS includes a 12-channel GPS receiver allowing the radio to transmit a DSC call with your coordinates, perfect for a ditch bag. In addition the HX850S can transmit and receive Digital Selective Calls (DSC) including Position Polling.
6 Watts Power Output :
The only 6W marine radio at price point. 6W allows you to talk farther and clearer than 5W VHF's